The Jamar Enlightenment Center rents out our workshop and yoga studio. Throw your own private yoga, Pilates or belly dancing party. Create the ultimate wedding party pampering day here, or host your next weekend workshop, or two-hour class in our fabulous studio.
We are pleased to provide some of the most reasonable rates.
Studio dimensions: 28’ x 31’. The studio area has adjustable lighting, 24' x 6' mirror, sound system, storage cubbies, bathrooms, and is excellent for dance, yoga, meditation, fitness classes, photo shoots, readings, and rehearsals. The studio may be rented for weekly/monthly classes, or special events & workshops.
|Time Slots||Monday - Friday Hourly||
Friday 5pm - Sunday Hourly
Mon - Fri Month Contract. Min. 4 hours @ Month
Mon - Fri Month Contract. Min. 12 hours @ Month
|Before 9:00 am||$40.00 Hourly||$50 Hourly - 3h min. $350/Day - 8hrs||$39.00 hourly||$37.00 Hourly|
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
$50 Hourly - 3h min. $350/Day - 8hrs
|$42.00 hourly||$40.00 Hourly|
Also available as part of your rental, at no extra charge:
- Stereo Sound System
- Yoga props such as mats, chairs, blocks, straps, blankets, and pillows
- Chairs and Tables-you must book time and provide labor for set-up.
- Prepayment is required on all rental times.
- A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is due when space is reserved more than one one-month advance. The remainder is due before your first reserved time in the space. If shorter than one month is given to reserve the space, 100% of the rental fee is due.
- Cancellations: Groups or persons canceling less than thirty days in advance of time-scheduled forfeit their deposit and rental fees paid. Groups canceling less than 24 hours are responsible for all rental fees paid or unpaid for the entire rental period booked.
- Lateness: Unpaid groups or persons that are more than fifteen minutes late without notification forfeit their time.
- No Shows: Persons who do not show for their appointed time lose any deposits and may not be able to rent again.
Rules Governing the Use of Jamar Enlightenment Center
- Please clean up after yourself. This includes sweeping the studio floor, if necessary.
- Please make sure all chairs, mats, pillows, etc are placed in their original place.
- You and your group must be covered by your insurance and copies of the insurance must be presented.
- No candles or open flames allowed
- NO FOOD, DRINKS OR FLUIDS ARE ALLOWED IN THE STUDIO, unless pre-arranged.
- Absolutely no glass containers of any kind in studio. Only bottled water or covered containers of water. Bathrooms are located nearby if you spill something. Please dispose of any liquids in the bathrooms.
- Please be considerate of other in the building by keeping the volume down.
- Please be considerate of renters before or after you. If someone is using the space, please do not enter the space until your scheduled time. If someone is scheduled after you, please be OUT of the space at the end of your time -- not packing up. If you need set-up time or cleanup time, please booking extra time.
- Please, do not let anyone you do not know into the space, even to just look around.
- No dangerous activities: fighting, tumbling, ball playing, skating, skydiving, or any other activity your parent wouldn't permit indoors!
For More Information: 561-630-2280 or visit us at 4595 Northlake Blvd., Suite 107 & 111, Villa Palma Plaza, PBG, FL 33418.